St Edyth’s Church aims to be a church in the community for the community. Our church needs to be a place where all are safe and protected from harm.
“Every person has a value and dignity which comes directly from the creation of male and female in God’s own image and likeness. Christians see this potential as fulfilled by God’s re-creation of us in Christ. Among other things this implies a duty to value all people as bearing the image of God and therefore to protect them from harm” Diocese of Bristol 2014
If you have any concerns about a child, young person or vulnerable adult please contact one of the Parish Safeguarding Officers (PSO) below. Our full Safeguarding Policy is also available to view by clicking the link below.
- Bristol Diocese Safeguarding Advisor Adam Bond:
Tel: 0117 906 0100 or Email: email@example.com
- Bristol City Council: First Response Team:
Tel: 0117 903 6444 or Out of Hours: 01454 615 165.
- NSPCC: Tel: 0808 800 5000
- Family Lives (Parentline Plus): Tel: 0808 800 2222
- Police: If the child or vulnerable adult is in immediate danger telephone: 999
- 18 or under: ChildLine offers free, confidential advice and support whatever your worry. Tel: 0800 1111
Please click HERE to view our Safeguarding Policy.